APRIL BJP CUFF
This month I wanted to celebrate the glorious cherry blossom - it's on its way at last!
 |
| I bought the little bee in British Columbia over 10 years ago. I've been waiting for the right place to put him. |
Been beading like mad. Rita the rhino is 10" x 8" (too big for a cuff unfortunately). She's covered with all kinds of sizes and shapes of beads and some vintage pearl buttons. She's displayed on a box canvas covered with dark blue material.
I just *love* cherry blossom season! Thank you for sharing this spring-time reminder.
ReplyDeletewaw, Rhino is looking at me! I like him (her?) huisvlijtigliesje.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteIt's been a fair while since I last fell in love, and to my knowledge, I've never previously falling in love with a female. But today, I'm head-over-heels, bonkers, in love with Rita! The spring blossoms, especially the blossom beads, are lovely too, but Rita is dancing for me, and Lord knows I love a dance!
ReplyDeletePS I'll catch up on your other posts later this evening.
The cherry blossom is so delicate and lovely and as for Rita she is adorable:)
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely. Would you mind if I include it on my blog at http://saffiland.blogspot.co.uk/ I will of course credit you and provide a link.
ReplyDelete