Sunday, 8 July 2012

Archie has a new friend - Sally Mander!

Sally was another charity shop find. She was filled with sand and  her maker's label had been cut off.  I emptied out the sand and filled her with soft stuffing and gave her an exotic new skin - and sparkly toe nails!  She posed as my July BJP piece and has now gone to live with a very dear friend.

Archie and Sally


Sally's new skin
Progress with Archie - only his tail to finish now!

Sally Mander - July BJP piece
She's a bit of a tom-boy!

7 comments:

  1. Sally is beautiful. I love her skin and her sparkley toes. I think Archie will miss her. He looks a little smitten to me!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally is absolutely deeelightful! But a little flighty, don't you think? To leave Archie after such a short time together. Boo, hoo....

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, your beading is fabulous and your friend is very, very lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally is beautiful. Archie must be so happy to have a new friend. He's looking very dapper himself. Your beading is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read more carefully and realize Archie's new companion has moved on to a new home. I hope they'll be able to stay in touch!

      Delete
  5. I love them both - perfect designs. Hope there will be more additions to the Lizard Family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally Mander is an amazing creature! I especially like seeing her in the tree, her natural environment (although she also looks great on her oval, sea-blue bed). She looks so happy! Your friend is one very, very lucky person!

    ReplyDelete