Archie the Lizard is finished!
| 'Liberace' Lizard in all his glory |
![]() |
| Anything Sally Mander can do I can do better! |
AUGUST BJP PIECE
Zoƫ is my August BJP piece. I belong to a beading group called 'Zebras' and we have just spent a lovely few days in the Cotswolds on a beading 'retreat'. Great company, beautiful scenery, lovely food and lots of time to indulge in our favourite hobby. The beads are mainly 15s and her eyelashes are Nymo thread stiffened with PVA glue. The piece is surrounded by wooden African beads.

Very Cleaver Eyelashes! Zoe is really a great piece. I absolutely love her pose too.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
Great job, love it!
ReplyDeleteIncredible April! Zoe is fabulous. Such tiny beads would make me cross eyed. You must be thrilled with how Archie turned out too. He's such a fun little mascot.
ReplyDeleteI've let toooooo much time go by without a visit to your blog. It's great though to catch up and see so much lovely beadwork and your nature photos too all at one time!!!!
ReplyDeleteZoe is amazing! Your use of colors is special... it makes Zoe a REAL zebra with personality and a sense of humor.
Oh, I didn't realize Archie is in the same post... Archie is beyond words... I am without words to say how special Archie is. Using him as your blog header is a fabulous idea... the photo is large so we can see all the amazing details. OMG! You are some incredible bead artist, April!
ReplyDelete