BJP ALL 12 MONTHS
Linda's completed spiral looks so fantastic that I wanted to see what my efforts over the last 12 months would look like together. I wonder how many hours of stitching went into them? Lots of enjoyment anyway. They don't make a cohesive unit, but the shape is roughly the same and I've ended up with a variety of little creatures.
There are some great ideas for 2013 projects hatching - it's going to be a inspiring beading year!
Such great little critters, April... I love them. It makes me so happy to see them all together like this! There is something very cohesive about them... their quirky, exuberant personalities... like they all belong in the same back yard. Ha! They do! Dancing rabbits is still my favorite. I gasped out loud as I scrolled down and reached them.
ReplyDeleteWhen I click on one of them, it opens the "slide show" feature of Blogger... Great way to see them!
Thanks so much for posting this!
April, they're all wonderful and it is great to see them all together! Thanks for posting them this way!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Thanks to show them all. My favourites are the dragon and the lizard..
ReplyDeleteThese are terrific! So creative. I love the squirrel and the dancing rabbits.
ReplyDelete