OMGosh!! I tried to do fireworks in one of my pages and just couldn't get it. You really nailed yours. I love the way you lay your beads. You give the piece so much dimension. What is your thought on the Spirit Bead? I'm so nosey!! Your little foxes are so neat. I love it. xx, Carol
Oh my heavens, this is so sweet! I love the little foxes and your fireworks are perfect! So much dimension and textures! LOVE IT! Can't wait to see what you do next!
Ooooh, love the spirit bead! A good accident, or your conscious placement????
You asked about ATCs on the BJP. Artist Trading Card... 2.5 by 3.5 inches. Art made not to sell, but to trade... a way for artists to collect each others work without having to spend money they don't have (because they're starving artist, of course...). Last year, Karen C did ATCs for the BJP and we traded one. I love having her work... so different than mine, so inspiring.
OMGosh!! I tried to do fireworks in one of my pages and just couldn't get it. You really nailed yours. I love the way you lay your beads. You give the piece so much dimension. What is your thought on the Spirit Bead? I'm so nosey!!
ReplyDeleteYour little foxes are so neat. I love it.
xx, Carol
Oh my heavens, this is so sweet! I love the little foxes and your fireworks are perfect! So much dimension and textures! LOVE IT! Can't wait to see what you do next!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, love the spirit bead! A good accident, or your conscious placement????
ReplyDeleteYou asked about ATCs on the BJP. Artist Trading Card... 2.5 by 3.5 inches. Art made not to sell, but to trade... a way for artists to collect each others work without having to spend money they don't have (because they're starving artist, of course...). Last year, Karen C did ATCs for the BJP and we traded one. I love having her work... so different than mine, so inspiring.
I'm like Carol...I love to look at your work!
This piece has such a sweet, heartwarming feeling! I like the way you've depicted the foxes. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteMarty S
Crackpot Beader