OMGosh!! I love him! I used to make lizards years ago when my daughter was young. They were "lounge lizards". If I were doing it today, they surely would be bead encrusted.
Yay! I am your first follower. Welcome to the BJP.
Love the lizard!!! I have two of them but the mice chewed one up because it was stuffed with bird sees. I still have him. Maybe I'll empty him completely out...restuff him with batting and do the same. I love this idea. Can't wait to see him finished.
OMGosh!! I love him! I used to make lizards years ago when my daughter was young. They were "lounge lizards". If I were doing it today, they surely would be bead encrusted.
ReplyDeleteYay! I am your first follower. Welcome to the BJP.
April, what a wonderful idea. Archie is looking absolutely wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your bead work.
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://lindakittmer.blogspot.com
Love the lizard!!! I have two of them but the mice chewed one up because it was stuffed with bird sees. I still have him. Maybe I'll empty him completely out...restuff him with batting and do the same. I love this idea. Can't wait to see him finished.
ReplyDelete